Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms as well as boron atoms. The crystal structure is divided right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), very closely packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and also cubic boron nitride.
The crystal structure of hexagonal boron nitride has a similar graphite layered structure, revealing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light as well as other residential or commercial properties of white powder, so it is also called "white graphite". Academic thickness 2.27 g/cm3, details gravity: 2.43, Mohr firmness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has excellent electric insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical stability, no evident melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warmth resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease ambience, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen as well as argon, bad security in oxygen environment, and temperature listed below 1000 ℃. The expansion coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cool water. When the water is boiled, it hydrolyses very gradually and also generates a small amount of boric acid and also ammonia, which does not respond with weak acid and solid base at area temperature level. It is slightly soluble in warm acid as well as can just be broken down with liquified sodium hydroxide as well as potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Features
1. High heat resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is twice that at area temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to room temperature level for dozens of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items are the same as pure iron, as well as 33W/M. K has the highest thermal conductivity amongst ceramic materials over 530C.
3, reduced thermal expansion coefficient: the development coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second only to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in porcelains, combined with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is excellent.
4. Exceptional electrical residential or commercial properties: good insulation at heat, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ and 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the very best heat shielding material in porcelains, with failure voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric consistent 4, transparent to microwave and also infrared.
5. Good rust resistance: it does not react with basic metals (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, and so on), unusual planet metals, rare-earth elements, semiconductor materials (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), not natural acid as well as alkali.
6. Reduced rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not increase at heat, is a lot more immune to heat than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation ambience can be used up to 900C, vacuum can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness great B is high: its contamination web content is less than 10PPM, however B content is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its firmness is Morse 2, so it can be processed into parts with high precision by general machining approaches.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be used in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, progressed refractories and superhard products, splitting up rings of straight constant rolling steel, high temperature immune lubricating substances and also heat coatings, along with resources for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew release agent for metal developing and a lubricant for steel cord illustration.
2. Unique electrolysis as well as resistance materials of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for heat strong lubricating substances, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories and antioxidant ingredients, specifically for molten steel Faustian events, warm improvement ingredients as well as heat resistant insulation products.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride products pushed into numerous forms can be used as high temperature, high pressure, insulation as well as warm dissipation elements.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal securing material in aerospace.
7. With the engagement of driver, cubic boron nitride can be changed right into cubic boron nitride as hard as diamond by heat and high stress therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural material of atomic reactor.
9. Boron nitride appropriates for the nozzles of airplane and rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity electrical energy and plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging material to stop neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting tools and also drills for geological exploration and also oil boring.
13. Boron nitride is made use of in metallurgy for splitting up ring of continual spreading steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of continuous casting light weight aluminum (various optical glass removing agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all sort of capacitor film plating, picture tube plating, display plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all sort of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a range of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, hallmark gilding materials, all kinds of cigarette labels, beer labels, product packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, safe and also lubricating, yet also shiny.
Boron Nitride Cost
The rate is influenced by lots of factors consisting of the supply and demand in the marketplace, industry fads, financial task, market sentiment, and unforeseen events.
If you are looking for the most up to date Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Vendor
Modern Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN manufacturer as well as BN supplier with over 12-year-experience. We ship our items around the world.
If you are looking for top notch Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to call us and send out an inquiry. (email@example.com)